Mr. Miller has been granted the distinction of a BV™ Distinguished rating by the Martindale Hubbell Association Peer Review, which is a reflection of his experience as an attorney, as well as high professional and ethical standards.
He was awarded the 2014 David J. Dixon Appellate Advocacy Award by the Missouri Bar Foundation. The award is given for outstanding achievement in appellate practice.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Missouri Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Committee for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Mock Trial Committee (former chairperson)
Recent Articles and Speaking Engagements:
- Author of "Presumptions" Chapter in the Missouri Bar Association Sources of Proof Deskbook, 5th Edition (2014)
- "Division and Valuation of Property and Debts; Legal Issues and Preparing the Case for Trial" - The Missouri Bar Annual Family Law Conference (2014)
- "Legal Systems of the New Asian Economic Giants: China & India Lok Adalat Alternative Dispute Resolution" - Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association (2015)
- "Post-trial Litigation & Preservation of the Record For Appeal" - Christian County Bar Association (2015)